Wednesday 16 September 2020

Kiwi Can week 9

W.A.L.T upload my learning to my blog and write about it.

At Kiwi can today we learnt more about accountability. We also learnt some games. The games that we played today were Bang and stop, walk, jump. To play stop, walk, jump first if someone says walk you walk around, if someone says stop you stop and if someone says jump you jump. To play Bang first you jump into a circle then if someone says your name you Bob down then the people on either side of you says bang and whoever says it first win and the person that loses sits down.
Here are some photos,


I really enjoyed Kiwi can today because we played some of my favourite games. I also enjoyed learning the new games that we played today. I found the new game that we learnt today challenging, but I worked through it.

Have you played some of these games before?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb cool blog post about kiwi can and yes I have played some of these games before. Very well done and overall great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Caleb,
    I really liked your post, one thing you need to work on is that you talked all about the games and not much about what we were actually learning and talking about in the lesson (remember it's all about the quality other than the quantity), other than that Kei the pai Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Caleb,

    Great job on your blog post I like your photo you put onto your blog and yes I have played those games before. Good job Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rusty,
    Thanks for the comment.
    I will take that feedback from you and use it in my next blog post.
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Caleb
    I really like your blog post I think it's very descriptive, especially when you were explaining the games. I think maybe you could check some things before you publish, but other than that it's fine. And yes I have played those games before, because I was there 😁😎

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Caleb!
    This blog post is very good.
    I like how you described your kiwi can lesson very well.
    The thing that you can in improve on is full stops next time when you finish a sentence put a full stop there.

    Good job Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caleb,
    I really like your blog post,
    I have played some of these games before your blog post is amazing next time try make a bigger reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Caleb, Martin here from Waikowhai Primary School. I like the way you inserted in the picture of you all playing those games. I also liked the way you explained the games and named them. Maybe next time you could add more photos but of the different games. Catch you later! Maybe if you have any spare time you could check out my blog at https://wpsmartinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. good blog post

    ReplyDelete